Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions shared below are an integral part of the tour contract entered into between the Participant and BRM Expeditions ( Referred to further as BRM) . However, if any specific Terms and Conditions are shared in Tour Itineraries, they shall have precedence over the Terms and Conditions herein below. You are requested to read through the terms and conditions carefully before signing a contract with BRM. If you have doubts regarding any points mentioned below, please refer to FAQ section or Email us at email@example.com.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein below form the basis of the contract (hereinafter referred to as the Tour Contract) between the Participant and BRM.
BRM reserves the right to revise Terms and Conditions at any time. When booking a tour with BRM you accept and agree to the terms and conditions herewith.
On completion of your booking, you agree to these conditions by ticking the box “I agree to the Terms & Conditions”.
- Booking Procedure
A Refundable Security deposit of 250$ or 15000INR per bike will be taken for all tours. In order to confirm your participation in a tour, you would be requested to make a Payment deposit of 30% of the tour Charge to our bank account. Upon receiving the amount, a booking confirmation will be issued through Email, confirming your place on the tour. The Remainder tour charges and Security deposit is to be paid upon arrival in Manali.
- Balance of Payment
All balances for tours can be paid using bank transfer or credit/debit cards. If the mode of payment is through Debit/Credit card, an additional 4% transaction fee is levied. Payment can also be made in US dollars or Euros.
Circumstances beyond our control may dictate an increase in the cost of your tour. Any additional costs that may be incurred would be payable by the participants or can be deducted from the security deposit paid by the participant.
All Tours Exclude Lunches. The Breakfast will usually include Indian cooked breakfast meal or English breakfast. For Dinner, Buffet would be laid out. Drinks are paid for by the guests. The participant is welcome to indulge in a more expensive meal if he so wishes, but will have to pay for the meal separately to the hotel. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know in advance
- If You Cancel
All cancellations must be in writing by email and the following terms apply:
If you need to cancel your booking 3 Months before your departure date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded. If cancellation is received less than 2 months before the departure date, there will be no refund
- If We Cancel
We reserve the right to cancel any tour. However, this is a rarity and only happens under exceptional circumstances. If so were to happen, we would offer you an alternative. If this were not possible or acceptable, we would issue a full refund. If we cancel the tour within 30 days due to limited bookings you will be offered one of the following options; a full refund, transfer of your booking to another tour or hold your deposit for a tour commencing the following season (year) with a discount of between 5% and 10% depending on which tour it is.
BRM will not be held responsible for the reimbursement, in part or in whole, of any pre-booked hotels or transport arrangements relating to your tour should we cancel, this includes but not limited to; hotel bookings (usually on the eve of departure or last day of the tour), any flights or train travel costs, taxis, buses or rental costs or any other out of pocket costs or expenses incurred as a result of the tour not going ahead.
BRM cannot and will not be held responsible for the injury or death of a customer riding on any of our tours. We have no influence over your riding ability or skills, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure you maintain a safe attitude when on the tour.
- Tour Changes
Arrangements for your tour are made months in advance. It is therefore inevitable that changes can occur. In most cases, these changes will be minor and will not affect your Tour. However, in the event of a major change, we will advise you immediately and you may then (a) continue the tour with the new itinerary, (b) accept an alternative of the same or similar value, or (c) cancel your holiday with a full refund.
The pricing for tour is subject to changes and can occur for a number of reasons, such as; promotion, offers, increase in accommodation costs, currency rates, transport arrangements etc. We do not alter the price of bookings once you have made payment or adjust your booking fee to match a newly advertised rate.
- Our Responsibilities
We accept responsibility for supplying as near as physically possible a tour package as described on our website, tour booking pages, in our Tour Brochure or in our tour itinerary. We are unable to control any deficiencies in services due to local conditions, maintenance, industrial dispute, religion, politics, riots, terrorism, or weather. Occasionally routes will differ depending on weather or timescales, in such instances, we will not be held liable for these changes as they are done so in the best interests of the group as a whole. We will not be held responsible for route changes, late arrival to the hotel, or riding on roads some may consider unsuitable, in such cases the tour guide will be experienced to deal with this and we ask riders in the group to be patient.
Where first aid is required, due to an accident or illness, BRM and its tour guides are under no obligation to provide or implement first aid on an individual, however, we will do our utmost to ensure that we provide assistance to make the injured or ill party as comfortable as possible until the emergency services arrive. Where the situation is critical, and the tour guide has the knowledge or skill to assist, for the purpose of preserving life, you agree not to hold BRM liable for any assistance provided that is deemed unsuccessful and may result in a fatality or permanent disability etc by any representative of BRM
- The Participant must be at least 21 year old and a competent rider, hold a valid motorbike driving License and have at least 1 year experience in riding Motorbikes. BRM Team can cancel any booking if we deem the Rider incapable of riding the motorbike and no refunds shall be issued.
- To provide emergency contact details to BRM and authorize BRM to contact that person in the event of an emergency.
- To ensure your vehicle is secure overnight or when leaving the motorcycle unattended. BRM accept no responsibility for the loss of belongings or vehicles.
- Ensure you have adequate cancellation insurance for your holiday. and suitable insurance in place in the event of an accident
- To ensure you settle any hotel costs before you depart the hotel, for example; food or drink bills. Any damage to hotel property must be reported immediately to your tour guide. You will be liable for the full repair costs. If you don’t settle your hotel bill for additional services, food, laundry or drink etc, BRM will charge 50.00$ admin fee in addition to invoicing for the total cost.
- To advise BRM of any illness, allergies, disabilities, health issues of any kind or dietary needs that may affect your tourer of other riders within the group. If you do not disclose any issues that may pose a threat to others on the tour, or the non disclosure affects the tour to the point it affects the enjoyment of others, the tour guide reserves the right to ask the rider to leave the tour and no refund of tour costs will be eligible.
- You are required to follow all instructions from BRM Expeditions, its Tour Leader, employees or agents. You understand that a failure to comply with these instructions can lead to your suspension of the from the Tour and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any amounts paid to BRM Expeditions for participating in the Tour or any other costs incurred as a result of having to leave the Tour.
All bikes come with a Third party Insurance and as such any damages to the bikes during the tour are to be borne by the participant. It is thereby important for the participant to hold a valid Full Comprehensive Certificate of Insurance covering machine, rider and pillion.
You are fully liable for your own actions whilst on the tour, and you agree, that BRM shall not be held responsible in part or in whole, in any way, for any damage caused to you, your belongs or your vehicle. This includes; as a result of theft or damage caused from another rider in the group, including the tour guide or representative of BRM other than what is legally bound by the insurance cover provided for both vehicles.
The Participant must bear any penalties, fines or similar charges; including damage caused to a third party’s person or property caused by Participant’s abuse of the local road traffic regulations. BRM is not and will not be responsible for any speeding offences you may be issued and that you agree to travel at a safe speed in accordance with the local law, and in which you are comfortable with.
Participants are expected to be mindful and respectful of the local culture and traditions. Participants must walk clockwise when visiting temples, chapels, pagodas and similar structures. When in doubt, please consult your guide prior to engaging in a culturally or spiritually sensitive activity.
Unless directed otherwise by the participant in writing, BRM is free to use all pictures and videos of the participants taken on tour with BRM for advertising purposes on website, social media or other channels.